Hario Iced Coffee Carafe
The iced coffee, what do you think?
A very simple and refreshing way to prepare your coffee, ideal for summer!
With Hario's iced coffee carafe, you can prepare 2 to 4 cups of iced coffee in the easiest way.
1. Place the filter in the cone and with a pouring kettle, rinse the kettle with warm water. Wait until the filter is completely drained. Discard the water.
2. Add the desired amount of ground coffee to the filter.
3. Fill the transparent portion of the coffeemaker with the proper amount of ice.
4. Pour the water in two stages. Be careful, it must not be boiling.
5. First extraction: slowly pour the water into the center of the V60, wetting all the coffee.
6. Wait 30 seconds to saturate the coffee with water without it crossing the filter.
7. Second extraction: pour the rest of the water starting from the middle towards the edges always in the direction of the spirals.
8. Allow the coffee to come out about 3-4 minutes before serving.
You might also like