You won 65 points that can be accumulated or used as a reduction voucher of CHF 0.07.
The Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza (FAF) plantation is located 3 hours from São Paulo in Mococa and has been in the same family since 1850. Silvia Baretto and her husband Marcos Croce, direct descendants of the creators, produce this Bob-o coffee with the neighboring farms. -Link. Much more than a café, it is a real environmental and social project that they have been building for 13 years now.
The farm is run under a sustainable polyculture system, in organic farming. It also produces fruits and vegetables, honey, wood and dairy products. What was the project of a farm today is the project of 50 neighboring coffee growers, involved in the production of Bob-o-Link coffee.
Why this name?
The Bob-o-Link is a migratory bird very affected by the development of monocultures in its countries of residence. The farms of this project being ideal places of life for this bird, it also became the symbol.
To become a Bob-o-Link producer, producers must respect the following rules:
• Plant shade trees for coffee trees and for the farm
• Create irrigation canals to conserve water
• Eliminate the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
• Install African beds & sorting machines on farms
• Selectively harvest by hand
• Take an interest in tasting and sensory analysis of their coffees
• Have alternative productions
• Install apiaries.
This coffee made from yellow Mundo Novo, yellow Catuai and yellow Bourbon varieties will impress you with its atypical wild temperament!